The new shipowners or charterers who are willing to join the Club may contact IPIC offices or simply download, fill and send the application form to the Club underwriting department at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the Club specialists will contact you to following up the matter.
The Club will issue the Certificate of Entry and all other covering documents base on the information given in the application form, which identifies the vessels’ name and particulars, owners and management information, risks covered and the terms and conditions. The Certificate of Entry and the Club Rules, form the contract between the Club and the Member.
THE MEMBERSHIP IS SUBJECT TO:
- 1Applicants – Shipowners, ship operators, ship managers and or Charterers – will be registered as Members upon acceptance of IPIC’s Technical Committee based in London.
- 2Standard Period of cover is 12 months or part, if required by the applicant and agreed by the Club.
- 3Cover terms & conditions is as per IPIC Rules, including 1/4 collision liability, 4/4 or any other proportion agreed by the Club, subject to all terms and conditions as agreed in advance and subject to inserted special conditions.
- 4The cover is subject to English Law, practice and jurisdiction.
- 5Pre-entry survey at owner’s expense, by IPIC appointed surveyor, unless otherwise agreed by the Club.
- 6Vessels less than 25 years old, unless otherwise agreed by the Club.
- 7Vessels being classed at the time of inception and throughout the membership, unless otherwise agreed by the Club.
- 8The vessels should be insured for H&M on terms which afford the member protection equivalent to or better than that provided under Lloyd’s Marine Policy MAR (1.1.82 Edition) with the Institute Time Clause 1.10.83
- 9If required by the IMO, vessel should comply with ISM and ISPS Codes and all other rules and regulations.